To enroll new and talented candidates in thedepartment, the West Bengal Police Commission is going to issue the newnotification of West Bengal Police Recruitment2019. Candidates searching for the Police Jobs can apply for the UpcomingWB Police Constable Bharti. The Candidates can also apply for the WB PoliceRecruitment for Lady Constable/ IS/ ASI/Driver and many other poststhose who will fulfill the eligibility criteria decided by the WB Police.Candidates will select on the basis of written examination and physical test.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 Application Form Details:
Candidates can fill the Upcoming West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 of the recruitment before the last date of submission without any kind of mistake. Candidates who are searching for the job in the police department have a golden opportunity to join the West Bengal Police. The application form of West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 will be released by the department on their official website. Candidates are advised to read the given instruction at the time of filling of WB Police Vacancy Application Form.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 Key Details:
- Authority Name: West Bengal Police Board
- Post Name: Constable
- Total Post: Updated Soon
- Pay Scale: Rs.5400 – 25200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs.2600/-.
- Category: Recruitment
- WB Police Application Form Availability: Updated Soon
- Location: West Bengal State
- Exam date: Available Soon
- Official website: http://policewb.gov.in/
- Candidates must be from the Indian Origin.
- Aspirant must be having the domicile of West Bengal.
- The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or Equivalent.
- Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any stream from the recognized university, those who want to apply for the ASI and SI.
- The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Bengali Language.
- This provision will not be applicable to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts.
- The Applicants must not be less than 18 years old and not be more than 27 years old as on 1st Jan, 2018.
- The Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST Category Candidates will be 5 Years
- The Age relaxation will be given to OBC Category Candidates will be 3 Years.
Standard Physic Required:
Height for Male Candidates:
- Minimum 170 cms and
- 167 cms for SC/ST candidates
Height for Female Candidates:
- General: Minimum 159 cms
- SC/ ST: 157 cms
Chest Only for Male:
- Unexpended: 81 cms
- Expended: 86 cms
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board to fill the application form.
- Now click on the application form tab and then web page will open on the screen.
- Choose the WB Police Constable Recruitment Application Form Apply Online.
- Fill the correct and proper information as per the original certificate and upload the required scanned documents
- If the candidate does not upload the scanned documents then the application form will be rejected automatically.
- Then pay the application form fee via the available mode
- Now click on the submit button
- Save and Print the application form for the future use.
The selection process will be go from the following stages which are:
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
- Final Interview