The SSC GD Constable Exam 2019 is scheduled to be conducted from February 11 to March 11, 2019. The computer-based test is the first stage of the selection process. 100 objective types of questions will be asked in the online examination.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the subsequent PET/PST and Medical Examination based on the normalized marks they secure. These normalized marks will also be considered while preparing the final merit list and also during the selection of suitable candidates.
Important Exam Day Rules
1. Prohibited electronic items should be carried inside the exam hall/ premises even if it is switched off. Candidates should avoid wearing items like Nose Pins, Bracelets, Broach, Earrings, Charms, Kadas etc. as checking of these will be time consuming and may cause inconvenience.
2. Apart from the list of prohibited materials, do check the pockets for papers, notes, etc, before entering the exam hall. Make sure there is nothing scribbled on the hands or anywhere else. Pen/pencil and paper for rough work would be provided in the exam lab, Electronic watch will be available on the computer screen allotted to the candidates. During the exam, all the calculations should only be done on the rough sheet provided.
3. Eatables and water bottle is not allowed to be taken inside the exam room.
4. Candidates are not allowed to leave the exam hall once their biometric registration is completed.
5. Candidates should hand over all exam related document to the Invigilator before they leave the exam hall at the specified time.
6. No candidate is allowed to leave the exam lab before the completion of the exam for any reason without permission from exam functionaries. Once a candidate leaves the lab without permission, he/she shall not be allowed to re-enter the exam hall and shall also be debarred from the exam.
7. Candidates must also refrain from creating any obstruction during the conduct of the exam. If any candidate is found creating disturbances at the exam venue, his/her candidature shall be cancelled. Such candidate shall also be liable to be debarred from future exams of the Commission and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her.
8. Candidates are strictly advised to follow the timings given in their admit card and are requested to reach the venue of the exam on time.
9. Candidates are advised to report to the concerned Regional Office/Commission in case they notice any irregularity during conduct of the exam. The identity of such candidates shall not be revealed.
10. Candidates are advised to visit the website of the Commission for 2019 Exam Practice Test and Candidate Exam walk through Tutorial.