SBI SO recruitment 2019 begins: The State Bank of India has invited applications for the post of specialist officers (SO) for 2019 on a contract basis. The application process for the same has started on the official website: sbi.co.in. The last date to register is March 24, 2019. Application Fee for SBI SO Jobs 2019 is Rs. 600 for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates. Candidates are required to pay the application fee through online mode.
The shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview followed by a demo session on a topic, after which the results will be announced.
SBI has notified a total of 8 vacancies for Faculty & Executive Posts at Specialist Officer Cadre.
- There are 3 vacancies for the post of Faculty, SBIL in Kolkata (Executive Education). Educational Qualification is Post Graduation in the domain relevant to the position.
- There are 2 posts available for the Faculty, SBICRM in Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking). Educational Qualification is Post Graduation in the domain relevant to the position.
- There are 2 posts vacant for Faculty, SBICB in Hyderabad (Marketing). The Educational Qualification is MBA in the relevant area.
- There is 1 post for Marketing Executive, SBIL in Kolkata. The Educational Qualification is MBA or 2 years Post Graduation Diploma in the discipline of marketing.
SBI SO recruitment 2019: Eligibility
Candidates must have a postgraduate degree in a relevant field with minimum 55 per cent marks. An MBA degree is required for the post of faculty marketing and marketing executive.
For all the faculty posts, candidates need to be between the age group of 28 to 55 years while for marketing executive posts, the age range is 30 to 50 years.
Candidates must have a minimum of three years of work experience. The post of marketing executive requires two years of experience.
SBI SO recruitment 2019: How to apply?
- Visit the official website, sbi.co.in
- On the homepage, click ‘Careers’ icon
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on ‘Recruitment of specialist cadre officer..’ under ‘latest announcement’
- Click on ‘new registration’, fill details and submit
- Log-in using registration number
- Fill form, upload documents
- Upload images, make payment
Candidates are advised to check the bank’s website regularly for details and updates. They can also go through the official notification to know details like eligibility conditions, selection process, how to apply and pay fees etc.